Redeeming Ruth Small Group Questions #4
"Week 4 Discussion on Redeeming Ruth".
1. This week’s text has several layers. What were some of the layers?
(The relationship, Response to the Redeemer, God’s providence in our risks, Grace, Resting in the Redeemer)
a. What do you remember about Boaz and Ruth’s relationship?
b. How did Ruth respond to the redeemer?
c. What risks did the characters in the story take?
d. Where do you see grace in this story?
2. Which layer of this story seemed to really speak to where you are in life right now?
3. When you look at your relationships, can you see the hand of God at work in your relationships?
4. Have you responded to the Redeemer? Share with your group the story of when you went to Jesus and asked Him to spread His wing over you. (Your salvation testimony)
5. Talk about the risks you have taken;risks that if God didn’t show up and work, you would be ruined.
6. Do you tend to be someone who wants to help God work things out or is resting in Him easy for you?
Close out your time in prayer.